Learn the top 20 ways to incorporate Coconut Oil, a Superfood that has many amazing health benefits, into your cooking and daily beauty regimen. Once you start adding Coconut Oil into your daily life, you will see how versatile and beneficial it really is!
Once you realize how easy it is to add Coconut Oil into your daily routine, you’ll begin immediately reaping the health benefits of this superfood. Even though this is a food item, Coconut Oil is a very versatile product that can be used in your beauty routine as well. You will want to buy unrefined Coconut Oil because you can consume it and use it on your body too.
Today we are sharing our 20 favorite uses for Coconut Oil.
- Use coconut oil in place of canola oil in your recipes to help reduce cholesterol.
- Add a tablespoon into chicken noodle soup to help recover from a cold.
- Rub it on varicose veins to reduce their appearance.
- Rub it onto sore hands because it has an anti-inflammatory property that can help with arthritis.
- Rub it on cold sores for a natural treatment alternative.
- Add a tablespoon to food and drinks for natural energy.
- Rub on legs after shaving for smoother, silkier legs.
- Use on face as an Anti Aging Facial Moisturizer.
- Use it on your cuticles to help grow your nails.
- Rub on your stomach during pregnancy to stop stretch marks from appearing.
- Use as a diaper cream for babies.
- Make your own Sea Salt or Sugar body scrubs with Coconut Oil.
- Use on your lips as a natural gloss for supple lips.
- Get eczema relief by rubbing on the affected area.
- Rub Coconut Oil inside your nose to help with allergies.
- If you suffer with Diabetes, use it in everything to reduce insulin levels.
- Mix it up with Chia Seeds for all day energy!
- Use Coconut Oil to lighten age spots, just rub it on.
- Use as a light sun protection. Coconut Oil is an SPF4 when rubbed on skin.
- Use it as a butter substitute on baked potatoes, pancakes, and muffins.
We hope you found this list of our Top 20 Uses for Coconut Oil helpful and we encourage you to use coconut oil whenever possible because it really is a great product with many health benefits and uses.
Disclosure: The author of this article is not a trained medical professional, nor a dietician. All of the information in this post is based on research, doctor recommendations, and personal experience.